From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Mar 1996 10:40:42 -0500
Hi folks-

I haven't seen anyone step forward publically to take over G.M. Finniss'
Tournament Prediction Contest.

I have talked to GM and have his criteria for this contest, but before I go
ahead and "announce" a contest I want to make sure that no one else is
planning something ahead of time, and just hasn't spoken up.  I feel this is
worthwhile to continue, but I don't want to step on anyone's toes.

So if anyone out there was planning something unknown to me, send me e-mail.
If I don't hear from anyone by this evening, I'll put everything together so
that people can have a few days to make their selections before Friday evening.
---
Deron Treadwell - [log in to unmask]
University of Maine - GO HOCKEY EAST!  KEEP THE HARDWARE HOME!
Owner/Administrator: Maine Hockey Discussion List
UMaine Hockey on the web:  http://maine.maine.edu/~dtread41/mehockey.html
---