From:
"Luiz F. Valente" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Luiz F. Valente
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 1996 12:19:42 EST
>Posted on 29 Jan 1996 at 10:53:29 by Dave Hendrickson
>
>> So how about it guys....Crowder to the Bruins?  Providence?
>
>Well, actually, I like Crowder right where he is.  :-)

Dave,

I like the idea of Crowder to the Bruins. Then you guys can have Steve
Kasper. I'm sure this would please most people in New England: Bruins fans,
BU fans, Merrimack fans, Providence College fans . . . even Brown fans. Oh,
well, maybe not Lowell fans. :-)

On a more serious note, Bruce Crowder was an honest, hard-working college
player; was an honest, hard-working professional player; and is an honest,
hard-working college coach. The expression "class act" is overused, but
in this case it applies.

Luiz F. Valente