From:
Stephen Twombly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stephen Twombly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 1996 10:26:01 EST
Just a thought...

Since PArker doesn't want a NHL job,
how about Bruce Crowder?

His team outplayed and out Coached BU Twice this weekend and
he has turned that team around FAST!

I have worked with Bruce for 4 years and I know his coaching
methods and was very impressed.

For instance, after beating BU Friday night, Bruce had his
troops be at the rink for 6 am for a "meeting" sat morning.

This meeting was to keep his kids from going out partying
Friday night.  I don't know how many coaches do this, but
obviously it worked!

So how about it guys....Crowder to the Bruins?  Providence?

Steve-