From:
Steve Twombly <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Steve Twombly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 1996 22:58:26 EST
As the baby dinosaur said, A-GAIN!

16-6-3 Lowell again beat the best team in the country by a 5 to 4 score.
Lowell has swept BU and Providence in 2 games vs each.
My comments are directed towards BU coach Jack Parker.
First, In last night's game, if you can read lips, he watched
a Lowell player trip a BU player in an entanglement, and to make
a long sory short, swore terribly about Lowell's play.
Hide the kids, and Jack, be a professional would ya?
Tonight, he opened the bench door and stood half on the
ice until a ref would acknowledge him.  Why not toss him
for that?  Anyone else would have been!  This guy gets away
with murder, and It's nice to see my team knock them off and
it was also nice to see his "team" get whipped in the juniors.
Ukraine, please!
So as the BU fans yelled go BU, they got their wish, they
got to go....home without a win that is.

Lowell     3  2  0     5
BU         1  1  2     4