From:
Jack McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jack McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jun 1995 20:25:07 -0600
A MICHIGAN STATE HOCKEY HOME PAGE is now available.  Although there is not much
finished we will continue to work and improve the page to make it easy to use.
The person who put in the time and effort is Trevor Barnes.  Trevor is a
student at Michigan State.  He works in the Computer Science Department and
also started a MICHIGAN STATE FOOTBALL PAGE.   We are planning on having
everything running by the end of August.

Please add us to any college hockey links that are currently on-line.

THE ADDRESS is:  http://www.msu.edu/hockey/hockey.html

If you have any questions or comments you can E-Mail me at

Best Regards,

Dave McAuliffe

Jack McDonald
Executive Director