From:
The Voice <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Voice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Oct 1994 16:16:43 -0500
Captain's practices are not unique to NC$$ hockey at all.  The NC$$ has a
bunch of stupid rules about everything that can be skirted around...you
don't think that the soccer & basketball teams here at Indiana have been
working out all summer under the auspices of a "non-supervised workout".
Of course they were.  There just weren't any coaches around...nor a
trainer...but one could be called soon, I'm sure.  Non-supervised
workout...heh-heh.  Everybody does that...and I'm sure that if you have a
campus-owned rink, the team prob. would not have to pay for ice time.  Esp.
if an emphasis is placed on hockey.  Of course, here at IU, we don't even
have NC$$-level hockey, nor are we ACHA D1 (I don't think), nor do we play
anywhere near on-campus.  Ugh...shows you what priorities are here.

------------Go IU Hoosiers-----------------------Go Boston Bruins-------------
Andrew Smith                  Ph--812-857-1658            [log in to unmask]
For snail-mail and IHL Mailing List Info finger [log in to unmask]
It's easier to try than to prove it can't be done            --The Moody Blues