From:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Sep 1994 15:39:09 EDT
Midnight Madness for the River Hawks is set for 12:01 am on Sunday, October 2.
(That's the midnight between Saturday and Sunday.)  I don't know any of the
details, but I expect to be there unless my son gets a 5AM practice the next
day.

I expect to be wearing a red Lowell Chiefs jacket that has "Dave" stitched
in white on the sleeve.  (I bought it last year before the change to the
River Hawks and before my son switched from the Jr. Chiefs to another team.
Timing is not my strong suit.)  So stop by and say hi.

DaveH