From:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dave Hendrickson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 1994 14:23:10 EDT
I posted this several weeks back, but it's worth a reminder.

The UMass-Lowell Riverhawks will be holding their Midnight Madness this
Saturday night/Sunday morning at 12:01 at the Tully Forum.  Admission is
free and although I don't have any guarantees, last year there were free
beverages and popcorn.

I will definitely be there, wearing a red Lowell Chiefs (!) jacket with "Dave"
stitched in white on the sleeve.  I wear glasses and my looks are closer to
Dustin Hoffman than Robert Redford.  :-(  No Ernest Borgnine cracks please.

Little Gretzky has a game early the next morning, but is currently negotiating
to "go to bed wicked early and you wake me up and I promise I'll have a good
game."  My daughter has also expressed interest, so I may be there with The
Greatest Kids in the World or I may be alone.

Hope to see some of you there.

*****************************************************        ,-******-,
* Dave Hendrickson "Robo" [log in to unmask] *     *'     ##     '*
*        A Hockey Polygamist and Get-A-Lifer        *   *##   ___##___   ##*
* GO BROONS!!!      Go Red Wings!!        Go Leafs! *  *   ##|   ___  \##   *
* GO UMASS-LOWELL!!!    Go Maine!!           Go BU! * *      |  |___)  |     *
* Although I can't remember ever having an original * *      |  |___)  |     *
* thought, and am certainly parroting someone who   *  *   ##|________/##   *
* actually has a brain, these opinions are mine,    *   *##      ##      ##*
* not Hewlett-Packard's.                            *     *,     ##     ,*