From:
Dave Kaufman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 6 Jun 1994 16:28:49 EST
As a new member to the list, I want to give a big thanks to Wayne Smith for
donating time and resources for the advancement and dissemination of the great
sport of NC$$ hockey.  As a '91 RPI graduate (Let's go RED!!!) I have been
starved for college hockey info down here in Baltimore/D.C. for three years
now.  I get the occasional blips of info here and there, but this is fantastic!

A couple of questions:  Does anyone know the '94-'95 RPI schedule yet?  I'm
pretty sure the Flyers own the rights to Neil Little.  Is this correct?  What
are his chances of making the big club in '94?

Dave / RPI '91

LET'S GO RED!!