From:
Ross_Bracco USA <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Jun 1994 07:26:01 PDT
>>Proposed Regulation Governing the Awarding of Athletic Scholarships

>There are some MAJOR problems with this type of proposal.

Um, uh ... am I missing something?  I thought one of the major problems was
that Brian was kidding when he wrote that proposal ... wasn't he?  It sounds
like he just transcribed the back of an airline ticket changing the references
from flights to scholarships.

The stuff about "you can't transfer a bumped scholarship," that's a giveaway,
isn't it?

Ross
RPI '91