From:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bri Farenell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 1994 23:28:54 -0500
(IHL to come tommorow)

HERE ARE THE STATS OF THE EX-COLLEGIANS IN THE AMERICAN HOCKEY LEAGUE
        (stats as of 2/6)

STANDARD DISCLAIMER: If you have a correction or addition to make to
the list of players, please send it to me. However, only send me the
corrections; don't send me the whole list with the one correction typed
in, or it will be ignored Send it as:
"So and so actually went to such and such U." or  something like that.

Note: players often bounce up and down from the AHL to the NHL
(or IHL/ECHL). Thus, if a player is listed one week and not another, he
(or, possibly in the future, she) probably got promoted or demoted.
If a player gets promoted/demoted, I might leave him on the list for
a while with his last stats and a note that he was pro/demoted. After
a while, though, I will remove his name if he's gone very long.

---> Alma mater refers to the school attended by the player. It does not
necesarily mean he graduated.

THANKS: to Erik Biever, John Hausseler and Mike Machnik for the help
        in compiling the names and alma maters.

NAME, TEAM              ALMA MATER      GMS     G       A       PTS     PIM
Mike Casselman, ADR     Clarkson        52      12      27      39      20
Joe Frederick, ADR      N Michigan      41      15      16      31      77
Chris Bergeron, ADR     Miami           30      4       4       8       37
Aaron Ward, ADR         Michigan        31      1       8       9       35
Kevin Dean, ALB         UNH             48      8       18      26      59
Scott Pellerin, ALB     Maine           50      17      29      46      57
Bill Armstrong, ALB     W Michigan      49      22      31      53      147
Jim Dowd, ALB           LSSU?           36      18      27      45      37
David Emma, ALB         BC              30      11      18      29      32
Matt Ruchty, ALB        ?               50      9       6       15      268
Rob Kenney, BIN         Northeastern    38      21      6       27      40
Ken Hodge, BIN          BC              51      15      41      56      18
Jean-Yves Roy, BIN      Maine           44      31      16      47      27
Mike McLaughlin, BIN    Vermont         32      7       11      18      14
Joby Messier, BIN       Michigan St     29      1       12      13      27
Mike Hurlbut, COR       St Lawrence     52      8       27      35      88
Ryan Hughes, COR        Cornell         32      8       7       15      10
Aaron Miller, COR       Vermont         39      2       6       8       27
Ed Ward, COR            N Michigan      41      9       20      29      29
Craig Darby, FRE        Providence      52      15      28      43      32
Mark Bavis, FRE         BU              34      6       12      18      64
Kevin Darby, FRE        Union?          47      2       11      13      8
Kevin O'Sullivan, FRE   BU              42      1       9       10      37
Dan Ratushny, HAM       Cornell         34      5       17      22      16
Brian Loney, HAM        Ohio St         41      14      13      27      36
Phil Von Steffenelli, HAM   BU          50      5       21      26      63
Mike McHugh, HER        Maine           50      17      21      38      28
Chris Winnes, HER       UNH             43      17      15      32      14
Lance Pitlik, HER       Minnesota       30      1       10      11      73
Andy Brickley, MON      UNH             25      10      21      31      16
Dave Tomlinson, MON     BU              27      20      19      39      30
Brian Straub, MON       Maine           46      6       9       15      69
Ken Klee, POR           Bowling Green   51      2       9       11      69
Graeme Townshend, PEI   RPI             31      6       9       15      91
Jarmo Kekelainen, PEI   Clarkson        10      4       1       5       2
Jon Morris, PRV         Mass-Lowell     40      17      29      46      14
Dave Capuano, PRV       Maine           28      17      17      34      40
Ken Hammond, PRV        RPI             38      9       25      34      56
John Carter, PRV        RPI             31      5       2       7       45
Fred Knipscheer, PRV    St. Cloud       44      15      10      25      31
Mike Bavis. ROC         BU              41      2       8       10      67
Scott Thomas, ROC       Clarkson        11      4       5       9       0
Doug Macdonald, ROC     Wisconsin       37      21      9       30      30
Peter Ahola, SJF        BU              43      7       11      18      43
Alec Nikolic, SJF       Cornell         42      4       9       13      162
Eric Lacroix, STJ       St Lawrence     38      12      16      28      28
Matt Mallgrave, STJ     Harvard         13      2       3       5       14
Rick Bennett, SPR       Providence      37      3       2       5       45

GOALIES                 ALMA MATTER     GMS     RECORD  GAA     SV%
Duane Derksen, ADR      Wisconsin       11      3-4-1   3.93    .875
Scott Cashman, ADR      BU              3       0-1-0   3.64    .880
Bruce Racine, STJ       Northeastern    30      17-7-1  3.63    .874
Paul Krake, COR         AK-Anchorage    22      8-9-2   4.11    .874
Wayne Cowley, CB        Colgate         27      14-9-2  3.41    .882
Jon Hillebrandt, BIN    Ill.-Chicago    6       1-3     3.87    .878
Mike Gilmore, BIN       Michigan St     5       1-4     4.30    .879
Scott Lagrand, HER      BC              26      11-8-1  3.60    .880
Norm Foster, HER        Michigan St     16      5-9-1   4.49    .865
David Littman, PRV      BC              25      10-11-3 3.59    .889
Mike Bales, PRV         Ohio St         21      7-8-4   4.03    .875
Bill Horn, ROC          W Michigan      10      3-4-2   4.20    .848
Matt DelGuidice, SPR    Maine           6       1-2-3   3.52    .897
Mike O'Neill, MON       Yale            12      8-4     2.76    .902
John Blue, PRV          Northeastern?   4       3-1     3.01    .907

NO LONGER IN AHL
Les Kuntar (SLU), Scott Morrow (BU), Brad Werenka (NMU), Adrian Plavsic
(UNH),

TEAM ABBREVIATIONS      affiliations in ()

BIN= Binghamton Rangers                 CB= Cape Breton Oilers
COR= Cornwall Aces (Quebec)             FRE= Fredericton Canadiens
HAM= Hamilton Canucks                   HER= Hershey Bears (Philly)
MON= Moncton Hawks (Dallas/Winnipeg)    POR= Portland Pirates (Washington)
PEI= Prince Edward Island Senators      PRV= Providence Bruins
ROC= Rochester Americans (Buffalo)      SJF= Saint John (NB) Flames
STJ= St John's (Nfld) Maple Leafs       SPR= Springfield Indians

------ADIRONDACK RED WINGS-----CALDER CUP CHAMPS:---1981---1986---1989---1992--
| Bri Farenell                  [log in to unmask]              |
| Clarkson Univ. '95            Glens Falls High '91    GO ERIN WHITTEN!      |
| NCAA, AHL, ECAC and Boston Bruins contact for rec.sport.hockey              |
| Join the AHL mailing list: [log in to unmask]                  |
------USA HOCKEY-------------OLYMPIC GOLD MEDALISTS----1960----1980----1994?---