From:
ANDREW WEISE <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
ANDREW WEISE <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Oct 1993 13:44:00 EST
Yes, I do realize that Brian Bosworth & Cal Ingraham ARE different
situations.

The point I was trying to make was that Maine has lost a great player
for a considerable part of the season. Now, I'm not saying that will
cost Maine the national championship, but the NC$$ ruling on Bosworth
affected OU's chances considerably, thus being another tough decision
by the NC$$. My point was that the NC$$ seems to make these decisions
with little or no regard to "justice" (I use that term loosely). Another
classic example is the ruling on Cal.

I apologize for any ambiguity or vagueness in my posting!

I sincerely hope Maine and/or Cal appeal the decision. I only saw Maine
play a couple of games last year, but I still think it would be a shame
NOT seeing Ingraham & Kariya together for at least a couple months!

Good luck, Cal!!

Andy Weise       [log in to unmask]