From:
"Glenn W. Gale" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Glenn W. Gale
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1993 13:42:03 -0400
From Greg's post:
>Clarkson

>Jean-Francois Houle, F

     Gee, I wonder if he's Canadian.  Patrice Robitaille is a great name
still with the team, but this could be the wonderful monicker the Cheel Arena
announcer had been looking for to replace Hugo Belanger.  I only hope we
get to hear his name announced for the same number of goals as Hugo's!
     You can add this, along with PC and 90210 posts to the "it's going to
be a long off season" category...

-Glenn

P.S.  Thanks, Greg for the info!  I hope our recruits are at least half as
big as yours!