From:
Scott Bryan <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Scott Bryan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 May 1993 13:38:31 EST
> Have any of you ever played NHLPA Hockey for the Sega Genesis?
> It is AWESOME.  I'm hoping that the next hockey game that
> Electronic Arts comes out with lets you make your own team(s)
> (like on Hardball III).  It would be really cool to play hockey
> on the Sega with your favorite college team!

Yeah, it's a great game, but I'm a bit more partial to the SNES
version -- it's harder to score on the goalies (except for when the
goalie gets stuck in the "soft ice" on the right side of the "down"
net and leaves the net wide open).  It doesn't have as many features
as the Sega version though.  The new version sure would be great....

Scott, wishing I had access to some MSU hockey news like you other
folks do for your schools.