From:
Robert Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Robert Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 21 Mar 1993 22:15:29 -0500
Perhaps the thing that most surprised me tonight was Laing Kennedy's
claim that Providence had received "serious consideration" for a seed.

But I'm having a hard time understanding Northern Michigan over UMass-Lowell
and RPI. In speaking with Dr. Norinne Daly, Assistant Commissoner of
Hockey East last night at the Garden, she seemed very confident that UM-L
would receive a bid based on their strength of schedule and by virtue of
the win against New Hampshire in the HE consolation. Oh well, I guess not.

I don't want to start a petty bickering or flames; these will do absolutely
nothing and the NC$$ won't change their minds.

So good luck to everyone, and let the games begin!

--Sid Whitaker
BU '94    Statistician for BU Hockey on WBIV-AM 1060 Natick, Mass.