Date:
Sat, 16 Jan 1993 13:14:01 EST
Cornell came out of the chute fast, scoring 5 times in the first 10 minutes (on
six shots) then put the game onto cruise control to down the Falcons 7-2 at
Lynah on Friday.  I am sure that Bill Fenwick will post the box, so I won't try
 to reconstruct it from memory.  My summary of the game is that Cornell decided
 to punish someone for the crappy play they have shown of late, and the Air
Force had a poor enough start to allow Cornell to vent some frustration about
the season.  My only complaint is that I feel that Cornell should have changed
goalies late in the game, as this was the last "meaningless" game where the
backup could have seen a little ice time.  Even if Raynak is a poor goaltender,
 he does show up to practice everyday and deserves a chance to at least see a
little ice time.  Even the Red would have had a problem blowing the five goal
lead in the last 5 minutes.  I guess this means that Andy Bandurski is going to
 play every second in goal for the Red this year.

William Sangrey
Cornell '87&'93?
Let's Go RED!!!!