The Hockey Hamlet <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1993 10:49:53 EST
        Sorry that I didn't post a box last night. I had a splitting
headache after the game, so I went home and went to bed.

        The Globe was very accurate. The only thing that I can add is that
Yale came out storming in the first five minutes, and Josh Singewald
stopped them every time. Yale is most effective when they forecheck and
skate (they are a very fast team when they want to be). After the first
five, they did neither of these things, and BC played a very good game.

        I have to back and check, but I believe that every time in the past
two years when Yale has cracked the top ten, they have lost their very next
game. This eats at me a great deal. It seems at times that this team is
afraid to be as good as they can be. (They were 2-1 with Maine before an empty
netter) It annoys me even more when they lose to a team that they could
have and should have beat. Oh well.

        I have the penalities and other info in case anyone's interested.
--
If I could do one thing                                     Rob Callum
I would try to write and sing              [log in to unmask]