From:
Tom Tseng <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Tom Tseng <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Oct 1992 08:46:43 U
 Hockey Swan Lake II
For those of you who missed the AP laser photo of Cornell men's hockey team in
tights, a friend of mine who is connected to the photographer has this to say:

>(I)t takes big ones to have the confidence to do what these guys did!!  The
>Chronicle of Higher Education is going to run the photo as well.  It's in
their >next edition, with a cut-line explaining the charity they raised funds
for.   The >photo ran all over the country -- Philly Inquirer, Chicago Tribune
. . .

Tom Y. Tseng
Enough of tutu, just drop the puck....