From:
Brian Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Brian Gentry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 1995 11:44:25 -0400
Just to add to what George wrote:

After the reception at the Union,  they players and parents arrived at T's Pub.
The players were partying and were congratulated all night, including J.P.
McKersie.  Jack Parker and Jacques Joubert had short speeches from the DJ
booth.  Also, Tony and Adam, well-known hockey-lers, were there.  There were
so many BU fans racing up I-95 from Providence right after the game to get to
T's Pub.  If you happened to be riding on this highway during this time,
you would have noticed all the celebrating!!

The whole scene at T's Pub was so intense.  Any quiet sequences were quickly
broken up by chants of "We're Number 1!", and the like.  The players were
very friendly and showed gratitude to the fan support.  They knew that
most of these people were actually at Providence and didn't see it on TV.
My girlfriend got autographs from all the players there!! No player even though
t of denying an autograph.

Also, I got to shake Grier's hand and was stunned.  That guy has HUGE hands!!
I felt like a 2 year old kid shaking his hand!! :)

Brian Gentry  BU'95                                                Go Terriers!
1994 & 1995 HOCKEY EAST Champions!                    Regular Season Co-Champs!
1995 NC$$ Champions!!            Next October: The Triple Banner Raising!!!!!!!