From:
R David Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
R David Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 1995 12:34:26 -0400
I am signing off the list for a while.  I am not sure when I will be back on,
but I am sure I will make it there.  I will soon be losing this account as I am
graduating this year and will be moving to Akron to start my residency in
pediatrics.  Thanks to everyone for making the four seasons I have been on here
fun and full of great hockey info.  Thanks especially to Wayne for his tireless
efforts in administering this list and to all the others who are too numerous
to mention by name who have made this list what it is today.  I hope to see you
all again next season.

--
        *        Dave [log in to unmask]         *
        *                  Cornell '91 OSU Med '95                     *