From:
Keith Instone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 1991 13:19:35 -0400
I called up the CCHA BBS and got lots o' info for y'all.

Coming soon will be some press releases and rosters.

And as an added bonus, especially for all you CCHA-poll-voters-wanna-bees,
I have a prospectus sheet for each team. These are short articles
about what to expect this season. Each one is written by someone
at the school and is reprinted many different times for different
purposes. The BGSU description I have here, for example, was also
printed with the season ticket ordering pamphlet. That explains
the tone and information content of the articles, but I think they
are still worth browsing.

I haven't gotten any CCHA predictions yet (except my own), so
perhaps this will get the ball rolling.

Keith