From:
Greg LaBrie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 1991 10:20:59 EDT
> H 12/7/91  ___ ___  New Hampshire       ___
>
>Where will Maine be practicing?  Will it be the same place every day?

Maine has been practicing at Sockelexis Ice Arena on Indian Island.
It is a small rink about 5 miles from U. Maine. I played there last
night and the ice surface is very rough. It is the only ice i know
about for at least 100 miles around and every team around is trying
to get ice time anywheres.

As far as i know they will practice at SIA every day. I would expect
them to pratice at Lewiston a few times before their games.

Greg LaBrie
Manager of Network Operations
Computing and Data Processing Services (CAPS)
University of Maine System
Computer Center
Orono, Me 04469                           Bitnet:    [log in to unmask]
(207)581-3507                           Internet:    [log in to unmask]