From:
Mike Zak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Apr 1992 11:33:33 EDT
Bri posted Clarkson's home schedule.  I was surprised to see only
two ECAC home games in the Fall semester (Colgate and Cornell 11/20
and 21) and only two more (Harvard and Brown) during the first half
of the season.  Clarkson will have a tough start in the ECACs with
7 road games out of the first 11.  I had thought that an attempt was
always made to balance out the travelling schedule within the league.
SLU is just about in the same way, except hosting Clarkson during the
first half of the season.  I was also surprised not to see either BU,
or BC on the schedule.  It is Clarkson's turn to visit BC.  The
addition of two games at Maine might effect this.  Clarkson will
also be playing in the Christmas tournament in Albany hosted by RPI
that will also include a western team.  Does anybody know who?

Mike Zak