From:
"Ryan G. Stone" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 1992 12:45:20 -0400
Our friend Bob Croce did an article in the Albany Times-Union yesterday about
the possiblity of the ECAC finals at the Knick.  I won't reprint the article
here, since I don't have it in front of me.

The article said that the ECAC AD's met to discuss the location of the playoffs
for next season, no decision was reached, but the only two areas in consideratio
n are BOSTON and ALBANY.  A decision is supposed to be made in the next 2 weeks.

The KNICK, which is also in consideration for the EAST regionals, supposedly
will not get BOTH tournaments, according to the Knick Officials.

Personally, I would rather see the KNICK get the Regionals and let the ECAC's
remain in Boston for at least another year, but WHY would the NCAA not want
the Knick to have both?  (according to Knick officials the NCAA is waiting to
see what the ECAC is doing)

-Ryan Stone
 Lawrence University (Appleton, WI) '93
 Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute '93

| RYAN G. STONE                    | | "In the Beginning, there was a Great |
| 218 North Hall, R.P.I.           | |  Void.  Then God said 'Let there be  |
| Troy, NY   12180-3590            | |  Light!'  There was still a Great    |
| (518) 276-7230                   | |  Void, but at least He could see it."|
| e-mail: [log in to unmask]          | |                   -Source Unknown    |