Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 1991 11:18:29 EST
I didn't copy Bill F.'s message because of its length, but part of it
commented on the graphic Lynah cheer about the ref's fondness for sheep.  The
crowd has used other cheers against refs like, "Hey ref, your wife called, she
said,`Baaaah.'" There is also, "The ref beats his wife," "The wife beats the
ref,"and of course "The ref beats himself."  However, the graphic will probably
always surface in one form or another.

--
Dave [log in to unmask]
Cornell '91 OSU Med '95