From:
Lisa Sweeney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Dec 1991 12:16:09 EST
I distinctly remember hats being thrown on the ice when Ross Lemon '90
completely a hat trick at Lynah Rink in the 89-90 season, becaused I was
shocked that the person next to me didn't understand why they were doing
that.  I figured it was just typical undergraduate stupidity in the Ivy
League :-).  I remember hats being thrown on the ice at high school games
back in Minnesota, but maybe it's because the U of M fight song starts off
"Minnesota, hats off to thee" that we're more into throwing hats!
Looking forward to seeing the Gophers during my Xmas vacation!
Lisa Sweeney, Minnesotan in Exile, CWRU '88, Cornell '93?