Date:
Mon, 22 Oct 90 11:02:42 EDT
 Clarkson's band is definitely the most annoying pep band we have ever
 experienced here in Mariucci. Evidently, Clarkson doesn't have a school song
 and they were really out of line when they persisted in playing when the U of
 M pep band was playing our school song (even after this was pointed out to
 them and their staff in the press box).
 Wisconsin has a fabulous pep band, and although they are quite rowdy, they
 usually "take turns" playing with the other band(s) which are present. This is
 as it should be.  Hogging all the playing time won't win the game as Clarkson
 no doubt found out last March.
 Carol White
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!!