From:
Mike Zak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Oct 90 11:01:24 EDT
Some elaboration of a few words in my previous posting was asked for.
Note: I was paraphrasing an article I read in the Syracuse "Post Standard."

nasty- Some hard-paced Red Raider drills and practice session that the Italians
       had not seen before.  I guess he ran them ragged.

informed- Slater politely (read very sarcastic italicies) told the players when
       they had committed dumb errors or for sloppy plays.  Not all of the
       words that were used were translated into Italian, but he got his point
       across no less.

Mike Zak