From:
Erik Biever <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Oct 90 16:26:26 EDT
 I heard on the radio this morning that the annual pre-season poll of WCHA
 coaches predicted that North Dakota would win the league championship this
 year. Now, WCHA fans know that the poll is usually wrong (something like 11
 out of the last 15 years), so this prediction is regarded by many as the "kiss
 of death". I think that North Dakota will be a strong contender this year,
 though. Gasparini has a very tough team about every three years, and he is due
 for one this season.

 Go Gophers!
   -- Erik Biever

 = Erik J. Biever                               (612) 625-9777 =
 = St. Paul Campus Libraries             BITNET: e-biev@uminn1 =
 = University of Minnesota   INTERNET: [log in to unmask] =