From:
Mike Zak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 27 Mar 1992 10:22:52 EST
Well it looks like the University of Wisconsin will do anything to play
a North Country team in the NC$$ Tournament.  Last year Wisconsin played
at Clarkson.  In 1988 and 89 (i think) Wisconsin played at St. Lawrence.
St. Lawrence won the first time (total goals?) while Wisconsin won the
next year (the year they won it all?).  Are you glad that I'm passing on
all of this rock hard information.  Don't be too upset, I'm already 0 for
2 in the pool.  Also, for a second year in a row, Clarkson draws the
defending national champion in the first round, I don't know about Minn
two years ago.

Mike Zak
Clarkson '87, '90
Might as well make my last winter up here the longest.  I've seen snow
every month since September.  We're expecting 6" tonight.