Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1992 18:13:44 -0500
 If you are going to the Phinal Phour in Albany or are even thinking about it,
 please read on...

 In order to expedite planning for the "First Annual Phinal Phour Hockey-L
 Dinner", I need some help from those of you who are planning to attend the
 festivities in Albany.

 If you'll be in Albany for the Phinal Phour April 2-4, please e-mail to ME
 DIRECTLY ([log in to unmask] -OR- [log in to unmask]). I would like to
 know:

 1. If you're interested in meeting other Hockey-Ler's for dinner.
 2. Preferred day to hold it (Thursday, Friday, Saturday eve or doesn't matter)
      NOTE: It was suggested that Thursday in-between the two semi-final games
            would be ideal and would get all acquainted for the weekend!
 3. How many will be attending (including yourself, friends, spouse, etc)
 4. Your preferred e-mail contact address.
 5. Optional: Work/home phone numbers (for emergency use only)

 EXAMPLE REPLY:  1.  Yes!!!
                 2.  Thursday in-between games
                 3.  1 attending
                 5.  (612) 625-8517

 If you've made your hotel reservations, and already have your Championship
 Tickets in hand, feel free to send along your hotel name and phone # and
 seat numbers in the 'Knick if you care to. I will make up a master list for
 anyone who's interested.

 As a special treat, each person attending the dinner or meeting up with the
 "Minnesota contingent" during the weekend will receive an official Hockey-L
 button especially designed for the Phinal Phour. There won't be another like
 this anywhere!

             PLEASE RESPOND EVEN IF I ALREADY KNOW YOU ARE GOING!!!

 When the arrangements as to where the dinner will be held, and what day/time
 I will e-mail the details to those who have sent me a response saying they
 are interested in attending the dinner.

 I'm hoping for a BIG turnout and meeting lots of new faces to go with your
 e-mail addresses.  If you're not sure about going, just mention that in
 your response.  If at all possible please R.S.V.P. by March 30th noon.
 If you're sure you're going respond ASAP!

 THANKS AND SEE YOU IN ALBANY!!!!!

 Carol
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!!