Date:
Tue, 17 Mar 1992 13:15:48 -0500
 If you're planning on coming to St Paul for the WCHA final four and would like
 to meet up with the local Minnesota contingent I will give you my seat location
  for a place to meet at the games.

 I'll be in section 117 row S seat 9. Erik and his wife Paula are only one
 section over so we all get together in-between the periods. Please DO stop by
 and say hello!

 If you would like to let us know you are coming...(especially you Duke, and
 Steve C. if you're coming) please e-mail me where you'll be staying and if you
 know your seat assignments.

 Hope to see some of you here in St Paul.

 Carol   [log in to unmask]  OR  [log in to unmask]   (internet)
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!!!
 1992 WCHA Champions!!!  Now get the one we've never won!