Date:
Wed, 18 Dec 1991 15:27:35 -0500
 I just checked with the local sports channel (MSC) and they will only be
 televising the two games that the Gophers are playing in.  There was some
 problem they couldn't overcome to get all four games.  So, for sure the
 Saturday night game vs. Providence (7:05 CST) will be on.  If the Gophers
 win, they will play (same time) Sunday night, if they lose it's a 2:05 start.

 Hopefully, they will show highlights from the games that are not televised.
 This is what the guy told me anyway!!! ;-)

 Check your local TV line-ups for the broadcast in your area.

 May "Santa" make all your dreams come true this holiday season!!!

 The Christmas Carol.