Date:
Fri, 19 Oct 90 17:14:50 EDT
 I see my good buddy Erik beat me to the punch, however I will post whatever
 news materializes in the Minneapolis Star Tribune and the Minnesota Daily. I
 also may get a few "scoops" from the Hockey office. Between the two of us, the
 List will be fully covered on this league.

 Apologies for my mistake in confusing the Div. III final with the Div. I
 final. I have a one track mind!!
 Carol White
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!!