Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 90 15:32:09 EDT
 Hello Coach! We are looking forward to the Minnesota-Notre Dame game on
 Tuesday October 23rd here in Minneapolis. I tried sending you a message
 earlier this month but do not know if it was received. In the interest of
 meeting some of the people on the list, if you'd like us to stop by and say
 hello to you after the game, give one of us a call at the office on Monday!
 (7:45AM-4:30PM CST) We hope you enjoy your trip to the Twin Cities.
 Carol White
 Office of the Registrar
 U of M
 (612) 625-8517