Date:
Wed, 24 Jul 1991 14:46:31 -0400
 Okay! Let's wake up out there!!!
 Here's a new challenge for you...PICK "YOUR" OLYMPIC TEAM FOR 1992!!!
    Using the list that mike m sent out last week of all the players invited
 back to St. Cloud, pick your team.  Maximum number of players on the team is
 24, enough for four lines, three pairs of defensemen and at least two goalies.
 You also have a few "spares" in case of injuries, etc.

    Explanations for your choices are optional, but welcome.  Unless everyone is
  on vacation, this should generate a little mail.  I hope so anyway!

    I've still got mike's original posting and could send it to the list again,
 if necessary. Let me know if you need it.

 HAPPY PICKING!!!

 Carol
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!!