Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 1991 16:09:40 -0400
 Just an update on Andy Mills, who remains in a coma from the attack/fight on
 July 3rd. There have been some positive signs that he is slowly coming out of
 it. He opens his eyes on request and has squeezed a friend's hand when asked
 to. His junior varsity coach visited him the other day and Andy kept putting
 his leg over the bars on the bed. The hockey secretary said that maybe Andy
 thought that it was "his shift" to play was reacting to the familiar voice.
 Interesting thought! Anyway, he was so active that they had to sedate him for
 a while.  More news when it's available.

 And a big THANK YOU to mike m for posting the poll results!!  I've made a copy
 to forward to my hockey office (and coach Woog).  Thanks also for posting the
 names of those players invited for the second camp in St. Cloud.  The hockey
 news has dried up here, I hope that it picks up come August 1st.

 Well, I'll be out of the office for a few days of R & R...back on Tues 7/23!!
 Carol
 U of M
 GO Gophers!!!