From:
Mike Zak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1991 10:49:38 EDT
Initailly posted for the Minnesota schedule:

>	  30   CZECH TOURING TEAM

From mike:

> I would guess this is the T.J. Vitkovice team playing in the Dexter
> Classic & against Clarkson?

Would it be possible for the NCAA selection committee to use the games
against the Czech team if several of the colleges will be playing them?
At least the Czech's don't have a 32 game limit. :-)  And yes, I like
seeing Clarkson and SLU setting up co-ordinated non-league weekends with
Northeastern/Lowell and BU/BC.  Too bad another team couldn't be matched
with UNH.  I wonder what happened with the deal with BU for the up-coming
season.  Is BU too good to play us?  Would we bring down their strength of
schedule rating in TCHCR?

Mike Zak
Clarkson