Date:
Tue, 31 Mar 2009 15:07:37 -0400
Seems the arguments presented would be consistent with moving Alaska to the
WCHA along with Bemidji and then Huntsville to the CCHA replacing Alaska.
It does seem that balancing conference sizes is important since a team in a
conference of four has a one in four chance of making the NCAA tourney, at a
minimum.