MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"McKenney, Janet" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McKenney, Janet
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2006 14:46:27 -0400
Next Tuesday, August 15 the Maine State Library will be hosting a
TechAtlas Help Teleconference between 10: 00 AM and 11:45 AM

If you need help with TechAtlas,  have questions, or need answers call
in and join the teleconference.

To participate you just need your telephone and it would be great if you
can be logged in to your account at WebJunction's TechAtlas.

I'll be logged in to and hopefully can guide you and other librarians
through any problem areas.

I will have a list of libraries that are registered and partnered and
can help with those issues as well.

Here are the details:

Conference Name: TechAtlas Help

Participant passcode: 139419

Dial in Phone Number:

Toll free 1-866-548-4716

Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Thanks!

Janet

Janet McKenney
Maine State Library
Coordinator of Learning and Technology Services
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME  04333-0064

207-287-5620