MEINFO-L Archives

MEINFO-L - Maine State Library Announcements and Information List

MEINFO-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"McKenney, Janet" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
McKenney, Janet
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2006 11:12:36 -0400
All the MSLN Public libraries that are participating in the District
Technology Plans need to input all your data so that CMLD, NMLD and SMLD
can move forward in drafting and writing the district technology plan.
The deadline date of August 15 is rapidly approaching.

Most of you have registered.  Many of you have "partnered".  You need to
ensure that you are indeed a partner, otherwise we can't extract your
data for the district plan. To check if you are "partnered, login to
TechAtlas, scroll down and look for the MSL logo on the bottom right
corner of your TechAtlas "homepage".  If you just see a "Partnered with
WebJunction" logo please follow the steps to "partner" at:
http://www.maine.gov/msl/erate/techplans/techatlas/register.htm
<http://www.maine.gov/msl/erate/techplans/techatlas/register.htm>  .  I
have added more detail to the instructions today so that should clear up
the "partnering problem".

Data needed:

You need to input information in the 5 areas - Envision, Assess,
Inventory, Budget and Evaluation.

Directions for each area can be found at:
http://www.maine.gov/msl/erate/techplans/public.shtml
<http://www.maine.gov/msl/erate/techplans/public.shtml>     Look under
TechAtlas Help.

I encourage you to use the directions - I have some specific suggestions
that should make it easier.

I encourage you to download and print your technology plan when you are
done. (Download link is in Evaluation section.)

As always, if you have any problems or questions please call or email!

Janet

Janet McKenney
Maine State Library
Coordinator of Learning and Technology Services
64 State House Station
Augusta, ME  04333-0064

207-287-5620