From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 23 Jan 2009 18:44:11 +0000
The NCAA just wrote to me.  They will be selling the tickets for the 2010 championship before we even get our tickets for the 2009 tourney.  Amazing.  The tickets go on sale online Feb. 1 - March 13.

They email also included: "In addition to the timeline change, please note that tickets will be offered at two different price points.  All-session tickets will be available at either $189 or $119 depending on seat location.  Applicants may also purchase up to eight tickets per household."

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!!