From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Fri, 25 Jul 2003 14:28:08 -0400
I got my postcard informing me that I was a winner in the ticket
lottery.  The charge on the credit card was a strong indication but one
never knows if they planned to charge everyone and then issue credits to
the losers.  I can't see anything on the card that tells me where my
seats are.  It does give instructions on how to change your address
between now and early February 2004.  So, if you are planning on moving
you can make sure you don't lose those tickets.

So, I have tickets to the Frozen Four.  Now I have to hope my hockey
team makes it to the games too but don't require tickets.

Hockey season is less than 3 months away.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!