From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Wed, 24 Mar 2004 00:12:24 -0500
I must admit, I have noticed the same thing and wondered where they have
gone.

It was nice hearing the strong Clarkson fan support.  It was also nice
that they were on the far side of the arena from me.  Hey, I am a SLU
fan.  I can only take so much Tech cheering.  I must admit, however,
that I was cheering for Tech myself.

I agree with others who have recently posted that it is more convenient
in Albany but there was something about Lake Placid that was special.
 But, I have been able to go the last two years to the championship game
and if it had been in LP I wouldn't have been able to go.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's go SAINTS!!!