From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 23:58:01 -0500
As everyone know who looks at my posts:
St. Lawrence University/ECAC - I didn't used to be the only SLU fan on
the list.  Where did everyone go?

After SLU I root for the ECAC and I must admit that Clarkson has become
a favorite thanks to Joe LaCour and some other CCT alums who I "chat
with" during games.

Probably the only team I can't root for is Lake Superior State.  That
net off its mooring in Lake Placid still bothers me (and others).

I may not have as good a track record of attending games as Bill does at
Brown but I have been a hockey fan since long before I went to college.
 My mother was a Leaf fan and we watched Hockey Night in Canada.  I
don't think I missed a home game while attending SLU.  When I moved to
PA and NC (as in No. Carolina, not North Country) I got the Hockey News
mostly for their 2 pages of college info.   Since moving back up north
(in '83) I have been able to attend more SLU hockey games.  I love
traveling to ECAC rinks in New England and NY to see the Saints play.
 This season I have seen or listened to every SLU men's hockey game.
 Thank goodness for the internet.

Oh yes, I did go to Penn State.  I follow their football not hockey.  It
seems to me there wasn't hockey when I was there.  There was
construction going on.  I think the football team needed the inside
space but there was an outside rink for awhile.

Sara
SLU '77
Let's gp SAINTS!!!! Beat 'Gate!!!  (I usually root for Colgate since my
older brother went there - but not this weekend.)