From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Sat, 4 Oct 2003 22:12:08 -0400
In the consolation game of the Left McFadden Invitational, Ohio State
beat Miami, 5-3.

Denver defeated St. Lawrence, 3-0 in the championship game.

Sorry I didn't get all the details on this.  I am trying to keep an eye
on the baseball and an ear on the hockey but when the TV and computers
are in different rooms it is rather difficult.  I failed in the attempt.

First Period:
17:02 - UD - Drummond
Saves:
SLU - Ackley -18