From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Sat, 3 Jan 2004 00:01:03 -0500
Denver beat St. Lawrence, 2-0.  It is the second shutout against the
Saints this season.  The Saints have a 42 year scoring drought against
Denver.  Of course they haven't played much over those 42 years.

With 9 seconds left in the first, TJ Trevelyan received a 5 min. major
and game misconduct for spearing.  The Saints killed off the 5 min penalty.

Mike McKenna played an excellent game and was the third star.  Sorry -
couldn't hear the other stars.

The Saints play CC tomorrow night.  I hope to listen but I won't be home
so I won't be posting.  I am sure that Charlie will share the result.

First Period:
13:22 - DU - Fulghum from Dora
SLU - McKenna -16
DU - Berkhoel - 8