From:
"Sara M. Fagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Sara M. Fagan
Date:
Fri, 9 Jan 2004 21:41:57 -0500
St. Lawrence and Princeton skated to a 5-5 tie.  SLU came out and scored
3 in the first 5 minutes and Princeton took its time out.  They then
came back and eventually tied it up at 4 in the second period.  It
sounded like SLU had some opportunities in the overtime but couldn't
score and neither could Princeton.

The SLU goalie was sure that one of the goals was kicked in and the
announcers seemed to agree but it still counted.

Sorry but I had lots of trouble with the box score tonight.  I missed
bits and pieces all over.  Guess I was out of practice since I took off
last Saturday.  And it looks like I will be doing the same again
tomorrow.  I am hoping to make the road trip to New Haven to watch the
Saints at Yale.

First Period:
2:47 - SLU - Bagnall from Sandrzyk and Madill
3:05 -SLU - Trevelyan  from ?
4:52 -SLU - Macdonald from Bagnall
16:29 - PU - Slaton and Powe
1722 - SLU - Trevelyan from Zeiler and Peverley
18:07  - PU - ?
Saves:
SLU - McKenna -
PU - Leroux -
PU - Sklapsky -

Second Period:
3:53 - PU -  Maglione from ? PP
13:49 - PU - Patton from Owen and
around 18 or so SLU - Peverley from Trevelyan and Cormier

Saves:
SLU - McKenna - 2 period total 15
PU - Sklapsky -7 for a 2 period total of 9

Third Period:
2:19- PU - Owen from Prescot and Sproat

Saves:
SLU - McKenna -6 regulation total 21
PU - Sklapsky -I think they said total of 16

Overtime:
Saves:
SLU - McKenna -
PU - Sklapsky -