MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Carol McGlinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2017 16:11:32 -0500
Hi Ginny -

Unfortunately, Deb Parks is no longer working in the TRIO program. Carol

Carol McGlinn, Assistant Director
TRiO College Access Services
181 Main Street
Presque Isle, ME 04769
207-768-9620
1-800-734-3636

*Small actions can be like pebbles being thrown into a still lake, and
ripples of hope cascade outwards and change the world. - Bobby Kennedy*