MEEOA-L Archives

MEEOA-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Carol McGlinn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Dec 2016 09:34:35 -0500
Hi Rusty!

I find this to be a valuable and productive method for each program. Last
year the Talent Search Programs had a pre-conference meeting which
consisted of best practices and an overall discussion about the challenges
we face - it was very valuable!! I hope this helps! Carol

Carol McGlinn, Assistant Director
TRiO College Access Services
181 Main Street
Presque Isle, ME 04769